The Farm Rich® Coach G.O.A.T. 2023 SEC Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The following promotion is intended for participants in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia only and shall be governed by U.S. laws. Do not proceed if you are not a legal U.S. resident currently located and residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below (the “Official Rules”). Entrants are providing information to Sponsor (as defined below) and not specifically to Facebook (“Facebook”), or Instagram (“Instagram”) even though you are providing such information via such Social Media Platforms (as defined below). This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
1. DESCRIPTION: “The Farm Rich® Coach G.O.A.T. 2023 SEC Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) will take place beginning on Friday, September 8, 2023 at 12:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 11:59pm ET (the “Giveaway Period”). The sponsor of this Giveaway is Farm Rich and Rich Products Corporation, 1 Robert Rich Way, Buffalo, NY 14213 (collectively, the “Sponsor”). The administrator of this Giveaway is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2100 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803 (“Administrator”). The Southeastern Conference (“SEC”) is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration or execution of the Giveaway, the selection of the winners, or the fulfillment of the prizes (as defined below).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Residents of Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions are not eligible. Entrant must be a registered user of Facebook or Instagram for entry (collectively, the “Social Media Platforms”). Registration on each Social Media Platform is free as of publication of these Official Rules and can be obtained at www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com respectively. Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the social media account associated with the entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the natural person in whose name the email account associated with the social media account was opened. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, representatives or advertising agencies (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”), the SEC, the immediate family members of each of the foregoing and/or those living in the same household of each, are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway. For purposes of the Giveaway, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Giveaway is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, eligible Entrants may participate by posting on a Sponsor post on either Facebook or Instagram, responding to a Coach G.O.A.T. call-to-action Sponsor post (each a “CTA Post”) on the applicable social media platform, describing their favorite person to snack with while watching a game (each an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”), as described herein.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Giveaway:
A. Facebook Entry: To participate via Facebook, Entrant must have a non-private Facebook account. During the applicable Entry Period, Entrant must: (a) login to Facebook and visit Sponsor Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/FarmRichSnacks (“Facebook Page”); (b) follow Sponsor; (c) locate a CTA Post on the Sponsor Facebook Page (the “Facebook Post”); (d) Like the applicable CTA Post; and (e) comment directly on any CTA Post with their Entry. Limit five (5) Entries per Facebook Post during the Giveaway Period.
B. Instagram Entry: To participate via Instagram, Entrant must have a non-private Instagram account. During the applicable Entry Period, Entrant must: (a) login to Instagram and visit Sponsor Instagram page located at https://www.instagram.com/farmrichsnacks/ (“Instagram Page”); (b) follow Sponsor; (c) locate a CTA Post on the Sponsor Instagram Page (the “Instagram Post”); (d) Like the applicable CTA Post; and (e) comment directly on any CTA Post with their Entry. Limit five (5) Entries per Instagram Post during the Giveaway Period.
In order for an Entrant to be eligible to participate in the Giveaway and to be considered as a potential “Winner” (as described below) the Entrant’s Entry must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Entrant must have a non-private Facebook or Instagram account and be able to receive direct messages.
- Entry must be unique and created by the Entrant for purposes of this Giveaway.
- Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the Facebook or Instagram account associated with the Entry, as detailed in Section 2 above.
The Entry must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Entry must respond to the CTA Post.
- Although not requested or required, if the Entrant opts to include a photo, gif or any other image with their Entry, Entrant must be the rightful owner or licensee of such photo, gif or image and Entrant must have permission of any person who appears or is identified in the photo, gif or image. If any minors appear in the Entry, the Entrant must be that minor’s parent and/or legal guardian.
- Entry must be in compliance with Content Restrictions defined below.
Entries are subject to the following Content Restrictions (collectively, the “Content Restrictions”):
- Entry must NOT contain material that infringes or violates any applicable laws or regulations or any right of a third party including: (1) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (2) right of privacy or publicity; or (3) any confidentiality obligation.
- Entry must NOT contain subject matter which is, or could be considered, in the sole discretion of Giveaway Entities, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), defamatory, libelous, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., illegal gambling, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, hateful, degrading, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, tortious or objectionable.
- Entry must NOT contain any derogatory references to any Released Parties, as defined in Section 7 below.
- Entry cannot communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Entry cannot be in violation of any law.
Entries must be posted by 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, October 31, 2023. Giveaway Entities reserve the right to request that an Entrant edit or completely remove any content that may intentionally or unintentionally violate the Official Rules. Giveaway Entities will determine in their sole discretion which entries have satisfied the eligibility requirements. IMPORTANT: Remember, your Entry may be shared on the Sponsor’s website and/or Social Media Platforms profiles for viewing by the general public; therefore, be sure that you are comfortable with your Entry before submitting. If you do not want your Entry to be shared publicly do not enter this Giveaway.
Entries generated by automated or fraudulent means will be disqualified. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible Entries will be disqualified. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Giveaway. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes Entrants’ understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules, including without limitation, the Entry requirements, criteria and Content Restrictions stated above. The Giveaway Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Giveaway. The Giveaway Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor has the right to change the Giveaway Period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Giveaway, at any time and in its sole discretion, and notice will be posted on Sponsor Social Media Platforms profiles, and in the Official Rules at https://rules.creativezing.com/CoachGOAT.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about Wednesday, November 1, 2023, one (1) potential winner for each available Prize, as defined in Section 6 below, will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible Entries received. The potential winners will be notified on the Social Media Platform associated with their Entry by direct message from the Sponsor (the “Notification Message”) on or about Friday, November 3, 2023. Potential Prize winners must respond (as directed) to the Notification Message, and will be required to verify address and complete within twenty-four (24) hours of the Notification Message send date and time (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release (collectively the “Prize Acceptance Form”). Grand Prize winner must provide the Administrator with their social security number for tax reporting purposes before the Grand Prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner for the actual value of the Prize received for the year in which the Prize was fulfilled. The Giveaway Entities shall have no liability for any Notification Message that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to complete the Prize Acceptance Form within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible Entries. If a potential Prize winner does not respond within the above-stated timeframe and/or complete the Prize Acceptance Form within the above-stated timeframe, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Prize in question may go un-awarded if it remains unclaimed. Prize will not be awarded until potential winner eligibility is confirmed in a manner satisfactory to the Giveaway Entities, in their sole discretion. If a Prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by a winner of a Prize, such Prize may not be re-awarded, in Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion. If a potential winner does not respond to the Notification Message on the first attempted outreach; there will be one (1) additional attempt to notify and verify the potential winner. If the potential winner does not answer either of the two (2) attempted Notification Messages, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules or declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Giveaway Entities. If an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Sponsor reserves the right to not award all Prizes. Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check. If requested, such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that any potential winner will not, in the Sponsor’s’ sole discretion, bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor. If requested, the potential Grand Prize winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Pending the results of the background check, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Grand Prize winner, or to confirm their status as the Grand Prize winner. Winners shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with their Prize.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Period.
6. PRIZES: The Following Prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) are available to be won:
First Prizes: There are four (4) First Prizes available, consisting of the following:
A. One (1) Prize Pack consisting of one (1) branded jersey, one (1) branded fanny pack, one (1) branded visor, and one (1) branded tumbler.
B. Two (2) Farm Rich® VIP coupons (valued up to $8.99 each)
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each First Prize: One Hundred Forty Four Dollars and Ninety Five Cents ($144.95)
Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize”) available, consisting of one (1) 3-day / 2-night trip (“Trip”) for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”) to attend the SEC Championship Game (the “Event”)*, currently scheduled to take place in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, December 2, 2023. Travel is currently anticipated to take place from December 1 – December 3, 2023, as determined by Sponsor. The Trip will consist of the following:
A. Two (2) tickets to the Event, for the winner and one (1) Guest. Tickets are subject to separate terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions which can be found on each ticket.
B. Hotel accommodations as selected by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, for two (2) nights in one (1) standard room (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) in the Event city.
C. One (1) $800 air transportation voucher for airline of Grand Prize winner’s choice, for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) Guest to Atlanta, GA from an airport served by the selected airline. Grand Prize winner and Guest will be responsible for securing any transportation to/from the closest selected airport to their home, any costs not covered by the provided flight voucher, and will be responsible for securing their own flights using the provided voucher.
D. One (1) prize pack consisting of one (1) branded jersey, one (1) branded fanny pack, one (1) branded visor, and one (1) branded tumbler.
E. Five (5) Farm Rich® VIP coupons (valued up to $8.99 each)
ARV of Grand Prize: Two Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars U.S. ($2,800).
Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize, including but not limited to parking, meals, souvenirs, concessions and any other expenses not specifically mentioned herein as being included. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded.
*Seat locations at Event shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Grand Prize does not include tickets to or for any other game, event or exhibition of the SEC, other than as specifically set forth herein. Event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the SEC and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the Grand Prize will govern in the event the Event, as defined by SEC, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, safety, health and/or welfare concerns or any other reason. Grand Prize winner and their Guest agree to comply with all applicable stadium and venue regulations, as applicable, in connection with the Event portion of the Grand Prize. The Released Parties (as defined in Section 7 below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, local, state or federal regulation, order or policy, work stoppage, epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety, or any other natural disaster or event outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Event. Event tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Grand Prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the Event tickets.
The Released Parties (as defined in Section 7 below) (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. The Grand Prize is subject to the additional terms below.
TRAVEL IS SCHEDULED FOR DECEMBER 1, 2023 – DECEMBER 3, 2023. GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL ON THESE DATES OR WILL BE INELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE GRAND PRIZE. The dates of departure and return for the Trip are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Grand Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to participate in the Trip during the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time permitting, an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected. If any of the events, or any portion thereof, listed in the Grand Prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then assuming the Grand Prize winner is willing and able to travel on the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Grand Prize winner will receive the remaining components of the Grand Prize which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Grand Prize obligation to the Grand Prize winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. Event date, time and location are subject to change at the sole discretion of the SEC. Any changes will be posted on the Event website. Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on point of departure and seasonal pricing; any difference will not be awarded. Selection of Trip dates is at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Event schedule.
The Grand Prize winner’s Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence unless the Grand Prize winner is such minor Guest’s parent or legal guardian. If Grand Prize winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), they may need to be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Guest (and in the case of a minor Guest, the parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign and return a travel companion eligibility/liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity and media release. Grand Prize winner and their Guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Grand Prize winner and Guest agree to undertake the Trip at their own risk. Hotel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent. The airline for Trip will be selected by the Grand Prize winner. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Grand Prize winner shall be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned herein as being included. Giveaway Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Giveaway Entities will not obtain travel insurance on behalf of the Grand Prize winner or Guest. Travel is subject to flight availability and other travel restrictions may apply. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change travel dates and to substitute any or all of these portions of the Grand Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value should they become unavailable or impractical for any reason. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. The ARV for the Grand Prize is an estimate made before the Giveaway begins. If the actual retail value of the Grand Prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the Grand Prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other hotel fees are not included and, if applicable, may be payable at the time of check-out by the Grand Prize winner/Guest. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Grand Prize winner cannot assign or transfer the Grand Prize to another person, except at written discretion of Sponsor. If the Grand Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. If Grand Prize is awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, Grand Prize may not be re-awarded, in Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize, and all portions of the Grand Prize, are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. No Grand Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any Grand Prize depictions are for illustrative purposes only.
In connection with any Trip or Event, please be advised that Event policies, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, Grand Prize winner and Guest should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any destination or the Event. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases, and neither Sponsor nor the Event can guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
Trip Conduct: Grand Prize winner and Guest shall conduct themselves with due regard to public conventions and morals. The Grand Prize winner and Guest shall not, while representing the Giveaway Entities during the Trip and/or the Event, or any portion thereof, listed in the Grand Prize description, commit any offense involving moral turpitude under applicable laws or ordinances. The Grand Prize winner and Guest shall not commit any act that will degrade the Giveaway Entities in society or bring the Giveaway Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Giveaway Entities. In the event any Grand Prize winner or Guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Giveaway in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Giveaway Entities reserve the right to expel the Grand Prize winner and Guest from the Event, or any portion thereof, listed in the Grand Prize description, terminate the Trip early and send the Grand Prize winner and Guest home with no further obligation related to the Grand Prize.
General Prize Provisions: Limit one (1) Prize per Entrant throughout the Giveaway Period. No Prize can be sold, transferred, auctioned or traded for any reason. No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value to the Prize, in its sole discretion. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Unclaimed Prizes, if any, may go un-awarded. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Other restrictions may apply. Winners shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable Prize. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Giveaway. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Giveaway and/or by accepting any Prize, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Giveaway Entities, the SEC, and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, advertising and promotions agencies, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of a Prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence, Entry, Social Media username associated with their Entry, profile picture associated with the Entry, and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Giveaway Entities are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Prize, or from participation in the Giveaway; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible Entries, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such Prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway. Giveaway Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway (or any portion of the Giveaway) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway and, in such situation, will select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Giveaway Entities. Giveaway Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Giveaway Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GIVEAWAY ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GIVEAWAY, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO AN ENTRANT.
8. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS AND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE, ALL ENTRANTS IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK OR THE APPROPRIATE NEW YORK STATE COURT LOCATED IN ERIE COUNTY, NEW YORK TO RESOLVE SUCH DISPUTES. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Giveaway, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Giveaway, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any Prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by Forum, f/k/a the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”), and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Entrant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Giveaway. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Entrant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum’s Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. SPONSOR is Farm Rich and Rich Products Corporation, 1 Robert Rich Way, Buffalo, NY 14213
12. ADMINISTRATOR is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2100 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Farm Rich® Coach G.O.A.T. 2023 SEC Giveaway” Winners, 2100 E. Robinson St., Orlando, FL 32803. Requests for the names of the Winners must be received no later than November 30, 2023. Vermont Residents may omit return postage.
The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram and any of its affiliates or parent companies are completely released of all liability by each Entrant in this Giveaway.