DIY Witch Hat Party Decor
Make simple Halloween party decorations with a big statement. Use festive paper plates and black party hats to create witch hats!
- black party hats
- assortment of festive paper plates
- hot glue gun
- marker or pen
- masking tape or painters tape
- Step 1: Pick out your Halloween-themed paper plates
- Step 2: Trace the outline of a party hat onto the patterned side of the paper plate (the side typically used for food)
- Step 3: Hot glue around the line you drew
- Step 4: Attach the party hat onto the glue circle and gently press down.
- Step 5: Stick gently on the wall using masking tape or painters tape
For more witch-themed party decor and ideas, check out How To Throw a Hocus Pocus Halloween Party!
Inspiration courtesy of So Festive