Farm Rich helps host a scary good Halloween party with these spooky treat and appetizer ideas.
- Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up Mummies – From rolled-up snack to wrapped-up pizza mummy in 20 minutes.
- Meatball Pumpkins – As an appetizer or entree, these meaty pumpkins are an easy fall favorite.
- Spooky Chicken Bite Sliders – It’s the snack that invites you to a stare-down contest and always wins.
- Mozzarella Stick Mummy Bowl – Served in a mummy bowl, you’ve got Halloween snacks wrapped up.
- Mummy Eyeballs – Give your guests tasty meatballs with a mummy (and yummy) twist.
- Mozzarella Stick Witch Fingers – Party-goers will love this finger food that’s as creepy as it is tasty.
- Tasty Tombstones – Our cheesy, crunchy graveyard will be a favorite Halloween snack destination.
- Flying Bats – Add a little Halloween fun to any space with this easy-to-make décor idea.