How To: Personalized Lunch Boxes
Make your own personalized snack and lunch boxes for back-to-school with this easy DIY tutorial. Cut vinyl and apply for cute and easy personalized gear.
You will need:
- sticky vinyl (not heat transfer)
- transfer paper
- scissors to cut the vinyl or a vinyl cutter like a Scan and Cut, Cricut or Silhouette.
- Use a free font online, or trace and cut letters with scissors, to type and print names.
- Pull the extra vinyl away from your letters and you should have a color vinyl on a white background.
- Cut a piece of transfer tape the same size as ONE name.
- Place it sticky side down on top of the name and press all over.
- Peel up the transfer tape slowly picking up the name with the transfer tape.
- Press the transfer tape and vinyl to the lunch/snack box or water bottle. You can use a card to scrape it down.
- Peel up the transfer tape and the vinyl should stay put. If it doesn’t – press it down again.
- All set! Note: You can wash as normal!
- Fill with prepared Farm Rich snacks, like Mozzarella Bites and Avocado Slices, and you’re good to go!
Inspiration courtesy of Life Sew Savory