Breaded Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
This Fettuccine Alfredo sauce is made with love – from scratch. And it’s ready in the same amount of time it takes for the noodles to boil and the Breaded Mushrooms to bake in the oven. The Alfredo sauce is loaded with flavor from thyme, garlic and fresh parmesan. And bonus: the kids can help! Have the little ones pour the frozen mushrooms onto a baking sheet.
1 box Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms
8 oz fettuccine noodles
FOR THE ALFREDO SAUCE
2 cups whole milk
1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 TBSP butter
2 TBSP flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup fresh parmesan
1 tsp fresh thyme
1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F, in a medium pot bring 4 quarts water with a pinch of salt to boil.
- When the oven is preheated, place your Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms on a cooking sheet and place in the oven for 14-16 minutes. Add noodles to pot when water is boiling; about 11 minutes, until tender.
- While the Breaded Mushrooms and noodles are cooking, melt butter in a large skillet, Add diced onions and minced garlic to the page. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour vigorously; add thyme salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in milk, cook on medium about 5 minutes. Reduce to low and stir in parmesan and parsley.
- Drain noodles and stir into skillet with alfredo sauce. Top with Farm Rich Mushrooms, then add a little more parmesan and Italian parsley. Enjoy!