- 10 mins Prep Time
- 11 mins Cook Time
- Easy Level
When one dip just won’t do, this perfect trifecta fits the bill. It offers up something for every taste.
1 package Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
1 cup sour cream
1 cup ranch dressing
2 tbsp. taco seasoning
1 cup blue cheese dressing
2 tbsp. horseradish sauce
1/2 cup cream cheese
2 cups tomato sauce
- PREPARE Mozzarella Sticks according to package directions.
- Cheesy Tomato Dip: COMBINE the tomato sauce and cream cheese, stir well, and microwave for 1 minute, or until hot. Whisk until creamy.
- Dip with Zip: COMBINE blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup sour cream, and horseradish sauce, blend well, and sprinkle chives on top.
- Southwestern Fiesta Dip: COMBINE 1/2 cup sour cream, ranch, and taco seasoning and blend well.
- ARRANGE Mozzarella Sticks and dips on platter and serve. Add Homestyle Meatballs and Cheddar Cheese Curds for extra flavor!