Christmas Tree Lettuce Wraps
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
This easy lettuce wraps Christmas tree is one of the best holiday appetizers. Frozen meatballs, veggies and sweet chili sauce make prep simple.
2 heads Butter or Bibb lettuce
24 Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1 1/4 cups Sweet chili sauce
2 cups Cooked long grain rice
3 Persian cucumbers
1/2 Yellow bell pepper
1/2 Red bell pepper
1/3 cup Chopped peanuts
1 TBS Toasted sesame seeds
1 cup Cooked rice
- Separate lettuce leaves, wash and pat dry.
- Dice, chop and prep your garnishes. Cook the rice.
- Select 12 small leaves for lettuce wraps. Layer smaller leaves to build a stable base.
- Arrange leaves on a large platter or cutting board in a Christmas Tree shape.
- Place a small bowl at the base for a “trunk” and fill with some sweet chili sauce.
- Heat meatballs according to package directions and toss with about ½ cup of sweet chili sauce.
- Assemble lettuce wraps with a spoonful of rice, then top with a few meatballs and a some mixed veggies.
- Sprinkle entire tree with scallions, chopped peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with the extra sauce for drizzling.