Epic Party Snack Board
- 30 mins Prep time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
For this Epic Entertaining Snack Board Recipe, we started with beautiful crudites: blanched asparagus, celery, cauliflower, carrots, jicama, radishes, cucumber, yellow pepper and red pepper. Add sauces for dipping and an assortment of delicious frozen snacks from Farm Rich.
1 head head butter lettuce
Crudite vegetables for dipping
2 boxes Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers
2 boxes Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms
2 boxes Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 boxes Farm Rich Grape & Chili Sauced Meatballs
Spinach artichoke dip
plastic swords or tooth picks for the meatballs
- Prepare a giant board with either parchment paper or simply make sure it’s food safe. In the center on a large plate, arrange a head of butter lettuce leaves. Add to the plate blanched asparagus, celery, cauliflower, carrots, jicama, radishes, cucumber, yellow pepper, a red pepper.
- Next arrange 4 dipping bowls with ranch dip, guacamole, spinach dip, and barbecue sauce.
- Cook all the Farm Rich snacks according to package directions, using the microwave, oven, or both.
- Place the heated Farm Rich Meatballs, made according to package, on two separate plates and add to the board.
- With the remaining Jalapeño Peppers, Mushrooms, and Mozzarella Sticks, arrange to fill up the board to make a beautiful presentation. Place a small container of plastic swords (or toothpicks) on the board for the meatballs.
- Serve with small appetizer plates and napkins.