Our Fiesta Chicken Rollups are made with 100% Real Jack Cheese in a crispy seasoned flour tortilla. These roasted chipotle crowd pleasers are handmade with all white meat chicken. The party is complete with our Baja style dipping sauce.
Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwaving not recommended. Caution – Product will be hot!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes (full box).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 or 2 servings (2 or 4 pieces) for 11-12 minutes.
- Arrange Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups in center of microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH: 1 serving (2 pieces) for 1 minute or 2 servings (4 pieces) for 1 minute 40 seconds.
To Thaw Dipping Sauce
- Place unopened sauce packet in hot water for 6–8 minutes.
- Use as dipping sauce.
- Discard any leftover sauce.