Game Day Meatball Sliders
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Check out these easy meatball sliders to serve during the big game!
1 cup barbecue sauce
1 cup tomato sauce
4 hamburger buns (I used brioche)
1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary (Optional)
2 tbsp melted butter
1 sunny side up cooked egg
1 cup sliced and sautéed peppers
½ cup spinach or your favorite leaf lettuce, chopped
2 slices of your favorite cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine rosemary and butter in small bowl. With a pastry brush (or spoon if you don’t have a brush) apply rosemary butter on tops and inside of each bun.
- Place on cookie sheet and in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small saucepan combine Meatballs, barbecue sauce and tomato sauce over low heat. Simmer while occasionally stirring for 15-20 minutes until Meatballs are heated through.
- For the first sandwich place peppers on bottom bun, add meatballs and cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts. Top with second half of bun.
- For second sandwich place spinach on bottom bun, add meatballs and egg. Top with bun, serve and enjoy!