Our new limited-edition Meatballs with a Grape & Chili Sauce Pouch are the perfect snack for entertaining. These frozen bite-sized snacks are easy to prep and come with a grape chili sauce pouch to make entertaining simple.
For food safety, quality and thorough heating, please follow the instructions below. Product is not ready to eat until fully heated to an internal temperature of 165°F. Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange Meatballs in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- For best results, turn halfway through heating.
- Allow Meatballs to rest for 1-2 minutes before tossing in sauce.
- Place product in 4-quart slow cooker and cover product with sauce.
- Heat on LOW, covered, for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, stirring often.
- Place Meatballs in a saucepan and cover with sauce.
- Set to medium heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes, stirring often.
To Thaw Dipping Sauce
- Place unopened sauce packet in hot water for 6–8 minutes.
- Place heated Meatballs into a bowl, add desired amount of sauce, and toss to coat or use as a dipping sauce.
- Discard any leftover sauce.