24 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
3 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp Dijon mustard, divided
1/4 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
1/4 pound thinly sliced ham
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 TBSP honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter and 1 teaspoon mustard. Set aside.
- Combine mayo, 1 teaspoon mustard, and honey. Set aside.
- Place 24 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites on baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes (until fully cooked). Remove sheet from oven and line up 12 bites as the sandwich base (reserve the other 12 bites as the toppers).
- Top the 12 base bites with half of the cheese, then ham, and then another layer of cheese. Put the remaining 12 bites on top of this base.
- Brush the 12 assembled sandwiches with the mustard–butter mix.
- Cover with foil and return to oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Top with fresh chopped parsley.
- Cut into sandwiches and serve with mayo-mustard sauce.