Let’s say you’re planning an Italian night and you want some “meat-a-balls” to liven up the festivities. And let’s face it, who wouldn’t? Consider our Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs as the perfect sidekick for your noodle of choice, or serve them solo. They’re so tasty, even Italian grandmothers approve. Also available in Turkey and Original.
- Seasoned with authentic Italian seasonings
- Made with hearty ground beef and savory pork
- Appetizer size
- Fully cooked
Specific ingredients may vary based on product size. See back of packaging for confirmed ingredients list.
Traditionally, anything Italian takes at least a full day to cook. Not so with our Italian Style Meatballs. You can have them ready to serve in under 3 minutes if you’d like. Just depends how you want to go about it.
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwave instructions developed using an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution – Product will be hot!
- For food safety, quality and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange Italian Style Meatballs in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake half bag for 20-21 minutes or full bag for 28-29 minutes.
- Arrange Italian Style Meatballs in the center of a microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1 TBSP water and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave 1 serving (6 pieces) on HIGH 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place Italian Style Meatballs in a saucepan and cover with your favorite sauce.
- Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
- Place Italian Style Meatballs in the slow cooker and cover with your favorite sauce.
- Set to HIGH, covered, and heat for 3-4 hours (full bag).