Jalapeño Meatball Ring
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Game Time appetizers don’t get any better than this cheesy Jalapeno Meatball Ring made with Farm Rich Original Meatballs.
2 cans crescent rolls
6 slices Provolone cheese, divided in half
½ bag (28 oz) Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
½ white onion, diced
3 jalapeños, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Use nonstick cookie sheet or cover with parchment paper.
- Prepare ½ bag Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs according to microwave instructions. Cut Meatballs in half and set aside.
- Unroll both crescent roll cans and separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, overlapping the edges, in a circle.
- Top with Provolone, Meatballs, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before slicing. Serve and ENJOY!