- 20 Prep Time
- 10 Cook Time
- Medium Level
If you’re looking for a fun and festive meal or appetizer with a Halloween theme, then these Meatball Pumpkins are just the thing. There’s no actual pumpkin involved, just a simple recipe that turns delicious, nutritious Farm Rich Meatballs into adorable mini pumpkins. These meaty, flavorful pumpkins are an easy fall favorite as an appetizer or entre.
Your kids will love dining on spaghetti and Meatball Pumpkins, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. Once you master the simple technique, you’ll find yourself bringing Meatball Pumpkins to every fall event. From class parties to neighborhood potlucks, your Meatball Pumpkins are guaranteed to steal the show.
1 stalk of celery
1 1/2 cups marinara vodka sauce
Spinach spaghetti, optionalBasil leaves, optional
- Cook Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs according to package directions.
- Once cooked, use a paring knife to make a little hole in the top of each meatball.
- Cut celery into thin, 1-inch pieces and stick into each meatball for a stem.
- Heat marinara vodka sauce and dip each meatball in the sauce to cover.
- Serve as an hors d’oeuvres on a basil leaf or over cooked spinach spaghetti. Serve warm or room temperature.
- Also try with Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs!