Mozzarella and Bacon Hash
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 20 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Add Mozzarella Bites to this breakfast hash recipe to pack cheesy flavor into your morning!
12 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
4 slices bacon, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
4 cups diced cooked potatoes
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
Pinch cayenne pepper
6 fried eggs (optional)
- Cook Mozzarella Bites according to package directions
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet set over medium heat; cook bacon for about 3 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- Add onion and red pepper; cook for about 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Add potatoes, chili powder, salt, pepper and cayenne; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Divide among 6 plates; top with Mozzarella Bites and fried eggs (if using).
• Alternatively, top with poached or scrambled eggs if desired.
• Garnish with chopped chives or green onions if desired.