Mozzarella Bite Pumpkins
This recipe is courtesy of:The Decorated CookieVisit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Crispy, crunchy, and super cute – these Mozzarella Bite Pumpkins are the perfect Halloween party appetizer!
12 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
Nacho cheese chips
2 TBSP butter
6 thin pretzel sticks
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, process a few handfuls of nacho cheese chips. You should have about 1/2 cup of pulverized chips. Place in a shallow bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl. Brush a frozen mozzarella bite with butter to cover the tops and sides (the underside is not necessary). Roll the bite in the crushed chips to coat. Place on the tray. Repeat with the remaining mozzarella bites.
- Bake the Mozzarella Bites according to package directions. Let cool a bit to handle.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half. Hold a parsley leaf at the top of the mozzarella bite and insert a pretzel stick half so the edge of the leaf is also inserted into the mozzarella bite. Serve!
- Note: recipe may be easily doubled – or multiplied to any amount!