Orange Pecan Cranberry Chutney
This recipe is courtesy of:Southern Mom LovesVisit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
2 – 14oz. cans Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
1 tsp orange zest
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp ground ginger
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Start by chopping your pecans into small pieces.
- Zest your orange gently. Make sure not to grate down to the bitter white pith.
- Cut and squeeze your orange halves until you have 1/4 cup of juice.
- Add all ingredients into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely. It will thicken as it cools. Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week.