It’s the easiest BBQ ever. Hand-pulled pork that has been hardwood-smoked over Tennessee Hickory Wood for 7 hours, smothered in sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served on a soft roll. Flavorful Farm Rich pulled pork BBQ sliders are ready in under 4 minutes for the perfect easy appetizer or a high-protein snack the next time the kids are gathered in the kitchen.
- Hickory smoked pork BBQ snack ready in 4 minutes
- Microwavable and smothered in rich, sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
- Very good source of protein at 13g per serving
Keep pulled pork BBQ sliders frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances and quantity prepared, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwave instructions developed using an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution: Product Will Be Hot After Cooking!
- For food safety, quality and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Open one end of a BBQ slider wrapper.
- Place one open wrapper containing the BBQ sliders on a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 1 minute, 40 seconds.
- Remove sliders from wrapper and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.