Slow Cooker Spaghetti + Meatballs
- 5 mins Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
The easiest way to enjoy a classic is with this slow cooker spaghetti & meatballs. The pasta is perfect, the sauce has a kick and the meatballs are the perfect hearty companion! Toss it all in and let the slow cooker do all the work!
1 jar Tomato Pasta Sauce
1 lb spaghetti noodles
4 cups beef broth
1 can, 10 oz Rotel (or canned petite diced tomatoes)
1 TBSP Italian seasonings
2 TBSP garlic, peeled & minced
1 package Farm Rich Italian Meatballs
- Add your favorite jar of pasta sauce to your slow cooker.
- Break 1 lb of pasta noodles (1 box) in half and add to slow cooker.
- Add in beef broth.
- Add in 1 can of Rotel or canned petite diced tomatoes.
- Add Italian seasoning and minced garlic.
- Mix well. Be sure that the noodles are separated.
- Add frozen meatballs to top in single layer.
- Place lid on slow cooker and turn on high for 2.5-3 hours.
- Remove lid, mix well, and serve!