60 (2 1/2 pounds) Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
2 jars (12 ounces each) chili sauce
2 tablespoons water, divided
1 1/2 cups grape jelly
- Pour chili sauce into a 3- to 5-quart slow cooker that has been prepared with nonstick cooking spray. Add 1 tablespoon water to each jar, then replace the lid and shake the jar to release the chili sauce from sides of jar; pour remaining sauce into slow cooker.
- Stir grape jelly into chili sauce mixture.
- Add meatballs to slow cooker and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours until meatballs are heated through.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks. Makes 12-15 servings.