Steak and Mozzarella Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
What makes these skewers special? It’s all about the chimichurri sauce!
12 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
10 oz grilled steak
1 cuploosely loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
3 TBSP red wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
- Cook Mozzarella Bites according to package directions.
- Chimichurri Sauce: In small food processor or blender, pulse parsley leaves, cilantro leaves, green onions, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes until smooth; set aside.
- Cut steak into 12 cubes. Thread steak cubes and Mozzarella Bites onto 12 large toothpicks. Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve with sauce for dipping.
• Double the parsley and omit the cilantro if desired.
• Substitute a pinch of cayenne or a dash of hot sauce for hot pepper flakes if desired.