Steak-Wrapped Mozzarella Bites
This recipe is courtesy of:Visit Blogger Site
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 10 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Step up your snack game with Steak-Wrapped Mozzarella Bites.
16 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
2 cups low-sodium beef broth
12 oz cooked steak
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
1 TBSP Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp pepper
1 TBSP all-purpose flour
- Cook Mozzarella Bites according to package directions.
- In saucepan, heat broth, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic and pepper over medium-high heat until boiling. Whisk flour with 1 tbsp water; add to saucepan. Cook, whisking constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Cut steak lengthwise on the diagonal into 16 slices. Wrap steak around Mozzarella Bites; secure with toothpicks. Serve with beef jus for dipping.
- Use grilled strip loin, sirloin or flank steak.
- For a quick topping, combine mayonnaise and prepared horseradish.