New for a limited time, try our Sweet Onion Jam Sauced Meatballs with Bacon. Feast on a flavor explosion that’s easy to make and easier to love. Give your guests something to talk about with the newest hors d’oeuvre on the block.
- Comes with two packets of Sweet Onion Jam with Bacon
- Seasoned to perfection
- Fully cooked
- Appetizer size
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment.
Caution – Product will be hot!
For food safety, quality and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below. Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake half bag for 20-21 minutes or full bag for 28-29 minutes.
- Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1 TBSP water and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave 1 serving (6 pieces) on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place in a saucepan and cover with sauce.
- Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
- Place in the slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Set to HIGH, covered, and heat for 3-4 hours (full bag).