Turkey Meatballs contain 50% less fat than our Italian beef and pork meatballs. Total fat is 9 grams per serving compared to 20 grams for the Italian Meatballs. Also available in Original and Italian Style.
- Less fat than traditional pork/beef meatballs
- Appetizer size
- Fully cooked
To “gobble” up these tasty Turkey Meatballs, you’ve got a lot of prepping options at your disposal. Want to slow cook them? Go for it. Rather put them on the stovetop? Be our guest. As for popping them into the microwave or oven? Yes, you can do that, too. These meatballs are versatile!
Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwave instructions developed using an 1100 watt microwave oven.
Caution – Product will be hot!
- For food safety, quality and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange Turkey Meatballs in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake half bag for 22-23 minutes or full bag for 28-29 minutes.
- Arrange Turkey Meatballs in the center of a microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1 TBSP water and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave 1 serving (5 pieces) on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place Turkey Meatballs in a saucepan and cover with your favorite sauce.
- Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
- Place Turkey Meatballs in the slow cooker and cover with your favorite sauce.
- Set to HIGH, covered, and heat for 3-4 hours (full bag).