Throw A Witch-Themed Halloween Party
Grab your brooms and get ready to brew up a fun Halloween party! From witch finger Mozzarella Sticks to cauldron cupcakes and broomstick stacks, a witch Halloween party is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween.
Here are some ideas and ways to get started:
- Gather up as many “witch” supplies as possible. Straw brooms, spooky candles, witch hats, and old books that can pass as old spell books are perfect accessories for the party.
- Gothic Halloween fabric with glitter skulls and swirls – perfect for a glam witch party.
- For your free printable invitation template, click here!
- Witch Silhouette Donut Pops – you will need: premade silhouette shapes, chocolate donut holes, and frosting. Use a little bit of frosting to glue the icing silhouettes onto the donut holes. Bonus – add a dark stick and glue gun a tiny bow, and you’ve got a treat worthy of the best witches!
- Broomstick Donut Stacks – stack chocolate and white powder mini-donuts around a candy broomstick.
- Witch Hat Cookies – add a bit of frosting on the bottom of a Hershey’s Kiss and press down on top of a chocolate cookie.
- Candy Cups – fill black baking cups with white yogurt covered peanuts and dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Top off each cup with a tiny glitter witch hat.
- Cauldron Cupcakes – place a store-bought cupcake inside a rubber silicone witch cauldron.
- Serve black and white swirl suckers in a glass apothecary jar. Top with a witch hat.
- Serve kettle corn in larger witch cauldrons
Inspiration courtesy of Make Life Lovely