TikTok Terms and Conditions
Farm Rich® “Mozzarella Stick Stacking Challenge” Official Contest Rules and Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. By entering The Farm Rich® Mozzarella Stick Stacking Challenge (the “Contest”) entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Contest begins at 7:00 a.m. (E.D.T.) on Sept. 27th, 2021 and ends 11:59p.m. (E.D.T.) on Oct. 18th, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). Contest is sponsored by Farm Rich and Rich Products Corporation (the “Sponsors”). The prizes are provided by Farm Rich/Rich Products Corporation. Submissions shall be judged by the sponsor and agency partners at the close of the Promotion Period. An entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. The Contest is open to legal US residents excluding Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, have an Internet connection. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited. Contest is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Scout Marketing, Rich Products Corporation and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons.
3. How to Enter. To enter the Contest, participants will attempt to build a mozzarella stick tower using only mozzarella sticks to see how high they can go and share their video on TikTok. All submissions will need to use the hashtag #FarmRichMozzStackChallenge to be entered. Only one video per individual may be submitted throughout the entire contest period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Use of multiple TikTok accounts to enter by the same individual is prohibited and may result in disqualification. To be eligible, online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T.) on Oct. 18, 2021. Application material (for ex. photos, copy or video) must NOT contain any content that includes copyrighted, trademarked or other intellectual property material from a third party. Any submissions that contain profane, violent, political or offensive language or images, visuals will not be accepted.
4. How to Win & Prize. One (1) entry will be chosen by the sponsor at end of the contest period to win a year’s worth of mozzarella sticks and one (1) entry will be chosen to win an expense-paid trip to New York City to visit the tallest building in America based on applications/entrant’s ability to show:
- The highest stacked mozzarella stick tower using only mozz sticks
All entries will be judged with equal weight.
The selected winners will be contacted by a representative for Farm Rich via email or other form of communication.
Submitted materials must be original to winner, NOT contain any content that includes copyrighted, trademarked or other intellectual property material from a third party. Materials must have not been used, or permitted to be used, for publicly available commercial purposes, including but not limited to greeting cards, social posts and advertisements. You also agree that you will not use, or allow someone else to use, the Materials for publicly available commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, greeting cards or advertisements. Any submissions that contain profane, violent, political or offensive language or images, visuals will not be accepted.
Prizing includes: One (1) expense-paid trip to New York City to visit the tallest building in the America valued at $2,500.00 in the form of a check or gift card (for the tallest stacked tower). One (1) random winner will receive $251.64 worth of Farm Rich product coupons (“Free Farm Rich Mozz Sticks for a year” fulfilled via 36 VIP coupons valued at $6.99 each). No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted. Winner is responsible for all associated taxes.
5. Contest Period. 7:00 a.m. (E.D.T.) on Sept. 27th, 2021 through 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T.) on Oct. 18th, 2021. Winners will be selected at the end of the Contest and notified via direct message on Farm Rich’s official TikTok account.
6. Winner Selection Methodology. Each entry will be judged with equal weight based on the following:
- Tallest/highest Mozzarella Stick Tower using only Mozz Sticks
Winners will be chosen by the Farm Rich team and agency partners at end of the contest period. Only one application per unique individual may be submitted throughout entire contest period. Additional entries received from the same person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. To be eligible, online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T.) on Oct. 18th, 2021.
8. Winner Verification; Prize Receipt. Winner may be required to show verifiable proof of legitimate entry and entitlement to win and to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release in order to claim their Prize. If you have not received your Prize within eight (8) weeks after the end of the relevant Contest Period, you must notify us. Failure to notify us of non-receipt within eight (8) weeks after the end of the Contest Period, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules will, at the sole discretion of Sponsors, result in forfeiture of the Prize. If you would like to obtain the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Scout Marketing, 1375 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 180 N, Atlanta, GA 30309 after Nov. 1, 2021.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes consent to use of winner’s name, likeness, and address (city, state), photo for Contest purposes in any social media or traditional media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. All content, materials and ideas created through contest will be property of sponsor. You agree that sponsor may reproduce and show, display and transmit in physical or digital form the Applicant’s and Entrant’s name and likeness and any submitted or provided content, ideas and associated Materials in connection with the Promotion for which the content was submitted or for any other Farm Rich promotion purposes. Farm Rich is granted perpetual license and reserves all rights to use and modify the content in any media, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further compensation to you and your heirs. However, sponsor is not bound to distribute any content, ideas, materials created in association with this promotion.
10. Confidentiality: Winner agrees to preserve and protect the confidentiality of all information provided by sponsor or agency partners, whether disclosed before contest completion or afterwards. You shall not disclose or disseminate proprietary/confidential information to any third party and shall not use it for your own benefit or for the benefit of any third party without the expressed written consent of Farm Rich.
11. General Terms and Conditions. Any Contest may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in our opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service. No cash option for, or substitution, assignment or transfer of, any Prize is permitted. Winner is responsible for all, if any, taxes.
12. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same or a comparable Contest (or, if that is not possible for any reason, in a random drawing from among other eligible entries for any or all of the unclaimed prizes offered in any subsequent Contest). Sponsors’ failure to enforce any provision on these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. General Release. By entering the Contest, entrants release Scout Marketing, Farm Rich, Rich Products Corporation and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agencies, representatives, partners and agents, from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with any Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
14. Disputes. Decisions of the Board of Judges are final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the social account or email used to conduct the entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
You must be a legal resident of the United States, age 18+ years of age to be eligible to win.
The “Official Rules” as they appear on the social post or application page will be as follows: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Contest open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Scout Marketing, Rich Products Corporation, Farm Rich, their affiliates, agencies or families are not eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T.) Oct. 18th, 2021, to be eligible to win. For a complete set of contest rules, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Scout at 1375 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 180N, Atlanta, GA 30309. From time to time we will run special promotions and Contests through Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Email, FarmRich.com, &/or Twitter. Any and all information you submit to participate in these Contests becomes the property of Sponsors. As such, Sponsors reserve the right to remove any content they deem inappropriate or offensive. All contest entries are limited to one (1) per person unless otherwise specified. Void where prohibited. If you signed up for our newsletter, we will send subscribers company updates and announcements. https://farmrich.com/privacy-policy/
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by TikTok.