Farm Rich Introduces Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 Mozzarella Shapes
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. (July 9, 2019)
WHAT: New Farm Rich Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Breaded Mozzarella Shapes
WHY: Snack time gets more fun with the new Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes from Farm Rich, one of the country’s leading frozen snack and appetizer brands. With “Toy Story 4” now in theaters, and the film’s home release coming this fall, Farm Rich is introducing this new snack to celebrate the fourth movie in the franchise and its upcoming 25-year anniversary in 2020.
“Snack time can be filling and fun, and this new product is both,” said Shannon Gilreath, Director of Marketing, Farm Rich. “We couldn’t be more delighted to partner with The Walt Disney Company and Pixar to create these Mozzarella Shapes to mark the release of ‘Toy Story 4’ and give fans a wholesome new snack food to enjoy at home.”
“Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes are available now in grocery stores nationwide.
- Farm Rich Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes highlight characters from the beloved film with new and original “Toy Story” character shapes:
- Woody’s Hat
- Space Aliens
- Bunny, a brand new toy character
- The Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes have received the “Mickey Check” of good nutrition:
- Made with 100 percent real mozzarella cheese
- A whole grain-rich coating
- Good source of calcium (25 percent daily value)
- 14 grams of protein per serving
- Priced around $6.99.
- Available now at: HyVee, Meijer, Piggly Wiggly, Wegmans, Weis, Albertsons/Safeway, Food Lion, Stop & Shop, Giant Eagle, Shaws, Hannaford, Harris Teeter and Amazon Fresh.
- For more information, visit FarmRich.com.
WHAT’S ALL THE ‘BUZZ’ ABOUT? (fast facts)
- The “Toy Story” franchise is celebrating nearly 25 years of bringing laughter, smiles and unforgettable characters to fans everywhere.
- The third film – “Toy Story 3” – was nominated for “Best Picture” and won the “Best Animated Film” Oscar at the 2010 Academy Awards.
- The now legendary voices of Tom Hanks and Tim Allen return as Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear in “Toy Story 4.”
- “Toy Story 4” has a new character, Bunny, who is a carnival toy eager to be won, and who Buzz and Woody meet along the latest journey.
- Farm Rich has been making America’s favorite Mozzarella Sticks since 1982.
- In a typical year, Farm Rich makes around 550,000,000 Mozzarella Sticks – that’s enough mozzarella to stretch around the world!
About Farm Rich
A division of Rich Products, Farm Rich is one of the nation’s leading frozen snacks and appetizers brands. The company is based in St. Simons Island, Ga., and features a full portfolio of frozen snack and appetizer products sold at grocery and club stores nationwide, and online. Farm Rich Snacks are Real-Life GoodTM, made with wholesome, great-tasting ingredients the whole family loves. For products, nutritional information, recipes and more, visit FarmRich.com.
About Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4”
Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky (voice of Tony Hale), declares himself as “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep (voice of Annie Potts). After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries. Directed by Josh Cooley (“Riley’s First Date?”), and produced by Jonas Rivera (“Inside Out,” “Up”) and Mark Nielsen (associate producer “Inside Out”), Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” is in theaters now.
Need images, video, or a contact?
Call Claudia D’Avanzo