100% Beef Meatballs
- Nutrition Facts
- Cooking Instructions
- Made with 13g of protein per serving! Flame Broiled
100% Beef Meatballs
Serving Size 5 meatballs (89g)
Servings Per Container 6
Calories from Fat
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|BEEF, WATER, TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), ONIONS, DEFATTED SOY FLOUR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, MALTODEXTRIN, PECORINO ROMANO CHEESE (MADE FROM SHEEP’S MILK, SALT, ENZYME), DEHYDRATED ONIONS, SUGAR, BLACK PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, PARSLEY FLAKES, NATURAL FLAVORINGS, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, GRILL FLAVOR (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL), TURMERIC EXTRACT.|
|CONTAINS: MILK, SOY.|
• For food safety, quality, and thorough heating, please follow the instructions below.
• Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
• Product is not ready to eat until fully heated to an internal temperature of 165°F.
*Microwave instructions developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven.
Due to differences in appliances and quantity prepared, heating times may vary and require adjustment.
Caution-Product will be hot!
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Arrange product in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
• Bake for 18-20 minutes (half bag) or 20-22 minutes (full bag).
• For best results, turn halfway through heating.
• Arrange product in center of microwave-safe plate.
• Microwave on HIGH 1 serving (5 meatballs) for 1 minute 30 seconds.
• Microwave on HIGH 2 servings (10 meatballs) for 2 minute 15 seconds.
• Place product in a saucepan and cover product with your favorite sauce.
• Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
• Place product in slow cooker and cover product with your favorite sauce.
• Heat on HIGH, covered, for 2 hours 30 minutes – 3 hours (full bag), stirring often.
• Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
• Arrange product in a single layer in basket.
• Air fry 1 serving (5 meatballs) for 9-10 minutes.
• Air fry 2 servings (10 meatballs) for 10-11 minutes.