Back-To-School Chicken Parmesan
This recipe is courtesy of:Visit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Individual, toasty cups of cheesy Chicken Parmesan make weeknight dinner a cinch when school is back.
1/2 package Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
6 flour tortillas
6 TBSP grated mozzarella
3/4 cup marinara sauce
3 TBSP grated parmesan
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until hot. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While chicken precooks, cut 4 1/2-inch circles from each flour tortilla and nestle each into a cup of a greased muffin tin, pleating the edges to fit it into the cup.
- To each tortilla cup, add 1 TBSP mozzarella and 2 TBSP marinara sauce. When chicken is hot, nestle one bite into each cup.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 TBSP parmesan and add an extra sprinkle of mozzarella if desired.
- Bake Chicken Parmesan Cups until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, about 18 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve hot.