Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites
Refrigerated French bread dough, or make your own dough
Mozzarella cheese (approx. 1″ cube per popper)
- Slice 1″ dough and roll it out.
- Place one Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bite onto the dough and top it with a cube of cheese.
- Gently wrap the dough all the way around the chicken and cheese, gently securing with a toothpick.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 15 minutes, or until they’re golden, cheese is melted, and chicken is fully cooked through.
- Let cool and dig in. Serve with included Farm Rich buffalo sauce for dipping!