Chicken Bites Holiday Wreath
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
This holiday wreath will both welcome and impress guests with beauty and bold breaded bites!
1 pkg Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
1 can cranberry sauce
¼ cup cranberry juice
Mozzarella balls (small)
- Bake a package of BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites according to package directions, reserving the included sauce for another use.
- Combine ½ cup of canned cranberry sauce and ¼ cup cranberry juice in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer. Stir to combine until sauce is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Arrange Chicken Bites on a platter in a wreath shape and drizzle the cranberry sauce over them.
- Place pearl size mozzarella balls, or diced mozzarella, and toasted pecans over the Chicken Bites. Sprinkle chopped parsley on the wreath.
- Make a bow using an orange slice and serve with the extra cranberry sauce for dipping.