Chicken & Waffles Sandwich
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Less of a recipe than an assembly, this tasty, southern sandwich will keep your family asking for more! This recipe takes full advantage of prepared items, making this a fun and easy option for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
4 frozen waffles
4 slices of bacon
Container of prepared pimento or palmetto cheese spread
Bread and butter pickles
Honey or maple syrup
- Prepare 1/2 package of Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites according to package instructions.
- When preparing the sauce, add 2 TBSPs of honey or maple syrup to the sauce before tossing with the chicken bites.
- At the same time, cook bacon slices (if using pre-cooked bacon, skip this step) and drain on paper towels.
- When the wings are almost done cooking, toast up frozen waffles according to package instructions.
- Spread 4-5 TBSPs of pimento cheese on one waffle. Top with pickles. Layer bacon on top of pickles.
- On the second waffle, add 4-5 BBQ chicken bites, and spoon extra sauce over the bites, making sure to get some in the crannies of the waffle.
- Fold two waffles together for your tasty chicken & waffles sandwich!