Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 25 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
It’s impossible to describe how delicious this Easy Cheesy Meatball Slider recipe is. Fresh basil pesto and bright tomato marinara certainly get these bite-sized sandwiches off to a good start. A combination of parmesan, provolone, and mozzarella cheeses round things out. But the real star of the show is the Farm Rich Italian Style Meatball that goes into each one.
Perfect for a game-day crowd, these easy bite-sized sandwiches are ready in less than 30 minutes.
12 Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs
12 slider or small dinner rolls
1/4 cup basil pesto
1/2 cup marinara sauce
9 slices Provolone cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
4 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the bottom half of the rolls in a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Spread half the pesto over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Spoon half the marinara sauce over the pesto and top each roll with a Meatball.
- Spoon the remaining marinara over the meatballs. Layer the Provolone over the Meatballs and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Spread the remaining pesto over the cut side of the top half of the rolls. Place the top half of the rolls on the cheese.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.