Easy Meatball Stroganoff
- 10 minutes Prep Time
- 15 minutes Cook Time
- Medium Level
A quick and simple weeknight meal full of flavor and ready for leftovers!
1 package Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs
1 pound wide egg noodles
8 TBSP butter, divided
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 medium sized onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
3/4 cup dry white wine
1 1/2 cups beef broth
2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
3 TBSP flour
1/2 cup sour cream
chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Prepare the egg noodles al dente, according to the package.
- In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat.
- Once melted, fry the Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs until they have slightly browned, about 3 minutes, while stirring. Remove meatballs from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining butter to pan and sauté onions, garlic, and mushrooms and cook, while stirring, for about 6-7 minutes or until the onions are soft and the mushrooms are cooked. Return the meatballs to pan and pour in white wine; bring to a simmer.
- In a separate bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and flour and mix until smooth then pour into pan.
- Allow meatballs and sauce to simmer on medium heat uncovered for about 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once done, remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve over a bowl of noodles.