Greek Meatball Kebabs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Grilled Greek Meatball Kebabs stacked with seasoned veggies dressed in olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, mint, and vinegar. Save a step with store-bought tzatziki sauce to dip!
2 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP lemon juice
1 tsp dried oregano
1 TBSP dried mint
2 TBSP red wine vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 large red bell peppers, diced into small pieces
1 large red onion, diced into wedges
3 small zucchini, sliced into rounds
Parsley for garnish
1 jar thick tzatziki sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange meatballs in a single layer in a casserole dish and place on middle rack of preheated oven. Bake half bag for 20–21 minutes or full bag for 28–29 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, mint, and vinegar. Place the veggies in a resealable bag, pour mixture over them, and seal. Refrigerate bag for 45 minutes.
- Drizzle and toss the meatballs with olive oil.
- Preheat a grill over medium-high heat. Layer a red bell pepper, red onion, zucchini, and two meatballs on each skewer. Place skewers on grill and grill about 7 minutes, rotating once.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm with tzatziki sauce.