Halloween Inspired BBQ Chicken Nachos
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
Tortilla chips piled high with toppings and a spider web of ranch dressing.
1 box Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites
1 bag tortilla chips
8 oz cheddar cheese, grated
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 small red onion, diced
1 small can sliced black olives
1/2 can pineapple tidbits
- Bake Farm Rich BBQ Boneless Chicken Bites according to directions.
- While the chicken bakes, spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and layer tortilla chips, black beans, onions, black olives and cheddar cheese.
- When the chicken is done, dice into pieces and coat using the provided BBQ sauce package.
- Sprinkle the chicken on top of the nachos and add additional cheddar cheese.
- Place in 425˚ oven for 2 minutes, just till cheese is melted.
- Add pineapple pieces to the top of the nachos.
- To create a spiderweb, pour small amount of ranch dressing into a ziplock bag and then snip the corner of the bag. Draw circles and lines on top of the nachos with the ranch dressing.
- Top with plastic spider (do not eat the spiders).