Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
1 box of Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skins
1 box of Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
8-10 oz frozen chopped spinach
2 cans artichoke hearts
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 1/4 cup grated jack cheese, divided
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare Potato Skins and/or Mozzarella Sticks according to package instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Boil your frozen spinach, drain, and squeeze as much water out as possible.
- Use a food processor to chop your artichoke hearts into smaller pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of jack cheese, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix until everything is combined.
- Add the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach and mix.
- Add the mixture to a casserole dish, top with the remaining Parmesan and jack cheese and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve dip hot and enjoy!
Scoop on top of prepared Loaded Potato Skins or alongside Mozzarella Sticks for dipping.