Loaded Potato Skins Pizza
This recipe is courtesy of:BuzzFeedVisit Blogger Site
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Take pizza to the next level with a potato skin crust in this recipe from BuzzFeed Tasty!
1 box Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skins
1/2 cup marinara sauce
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings (pepperoni, veggies, olives, sausage)
- Inside a cast iron skillet, form a “fan” or circle shape of potato skins to create the crust base.
- Start baking potato skins according to package instructions.
- Halfway through baking, remove skillet from oven. Using a potato masher or fork, mash down the skins until they all cover the bottom of the skillet. Return skillet to oven and continue baking for a crispy crust.
- Remove skillet from oven and top with marinara sauce and pizza toppings.
- Return skillet to oven for an additional 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice into wedges and serve!