- 10 mins Prep Time
- 40 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
A tasty, nutritious burrito is only minutes away with this Meatball Burrito recipe. It features delicious Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs that are tender and full of flavor. Plus, they’re easy to cook – pop them in your oven or air fryer while you prep the other ingredients.
Wrapping Farm Rich Meatballs in a whole wheat tortilla with cooked rice, fresh guacamole, spicy salsa, and tangy Greek yogurt creates the perfect burrito. Serve them as an after-school snack or a light and easy weeknight meal. We predict you’ll love this modern take on a classic burrito. It’s a little bit different and a lot delicious.
16 Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1 1/3 cups cooked rice
4 large whole wheat tortillas, warmed
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
1/3 cup salsa
1/3 cup guacamole
1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- Prepare Farm Rich Meatballs according to package directions.
- On work surface, spoon rice into center of tortillas, leaving 2-inch border all around. Top with cheese (if using), salsa, guacamole, and yogurt. Top with Meatballs.
- Fold up bottom of each tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and, starting from the bottom, roll up tightly.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat; cook burritos, pressing down and turning once, for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
• Substitute Monterey Jack or Tex-Mex Blend for Cheddar cheese if desired.
• Use brown rice or whole grain rice if desired.