This recipe is courtesy of:Lemons for LuluVisit Blogger Site
- 10 minute Prep Time
- 20 minute Cook Time
- Easy Level
This easy Meatball Pho recipe takes minutes to prepare yet it is nourishing and so comforting. This humble soup recipe has a rich and satisfying taste that is delicious all year long!
- 8 cups vegetable stock or broth
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon jarred ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ lb sliced portobello mushrooms
- 8 oz rice noodles
- ½ package Homestyle Meatballs by Farm Rich
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Toppings: basil, cilantro, sliced jalapeno, fish sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce
- Heat a stockpot over medium heat. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and whisk in the sugar, ginger, and garlic. Bring soup to a simmer. Stir in mushrooms.
- Add the rice noodles and cook until noodles are tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Homestyle Meatballs according to package directions.
- When pasta is al dente, divide soup between bowls.
- Divide the meatballs and the spinach between each bowl.
- Top the soup with your choice of toppings if desired.