16 ounces fresh pizza dough
Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 clove garlic, grated or minced
1/2 tsp teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups marinara sauce, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Flat leaf parsley (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, salt, and garlic.
- Divide pizza dough into 12 equal pieces (approximately 1 ounce each). Lightly oil your hands and stretch out to form 3-inch circles.
- Lightly spray 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray. Press each circle into the muffin tin cups and brush butter/garlic mixture onto the dough.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce into bottom of the cups and add 1 Farm Rich Meatball.
- Bake until dough is fully cooked, about 15-20 minutes or cups are lightly browned. Top with a pinch of parmesan and sprinkling of chopped parsley.
- Serve with remaining warmed marinara sauce.