Meatball Pizza Sliders
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
This easy Meatball Pizza Sliders recipes takes just a few minutes of prep and you end up with a hearty dish to feed a whole crew. These sliders are perfect for game nights, after school snacks, or last-minute entertaining. They are perfect for picky, pizza loving kids (or adults), and they will be ready quicker than you can say “Dominoes.” Customize this meal by mixing up the toppings: try spinach, tomatoes or onions, add your favorite Italian meats, or keep it simple and let the meatballs shine alone. Anything goes.
1 jar marinara sauce
9 slices mozarella cheese
1 dozen bakery rolls
2.25 oz can sliced olives
8 oz package fresh sliced mushroom
6 oz package pepperoni
1/2 stick melted butter
pinch garlic salt
1 tsp fresh basil
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat meatballs according to package instructions.
- Slice rolls.
- Add 1/2 cup marinara sauce to bottom half of rolls and spread out (add more sauce if you prefer).
- Layer pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Add mushrooms and olives on top of pepperoni (you can use other pizza toppings if you prefer as well).
- Add meatballs.
- Cover with sliced mozzarella.
- Add another 1/2 cup marinara sauce on top of cheese.
- Cover with top of rolls.
- Mix together melted butter, garlic salt and basil.
- Brush on top of rolls.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-18 minutes until cheese is melted.
You can add any other pizza toppings you love to these meatball pizza sliders. Onions, Bell Peppers, Bacon, Ham, etc.