1 jar salsa
1 carton sour cream
Extra mozzarella cheese
- How To Bake a Potato – Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wash potatoes and pierce with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, slice down the middle, and use a spoon to create a space in the middle of the potato.
- Meanwhile, arrange meatballs in a single layer on a baking sheet and place on middle rack of preheated oven. Bake half bag for 20–21 minutes or full bag for 28–29 minutes.
- Spoon 3–4 meatballs and desired amount of salsa onto each baked potato. Top with desired amount of sour cream, and sprinkle on shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place back in 350ºF oven for one minute to allow cheese to melt. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy.