Meatball-Stuffed Baked Potato
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Easy Level
You probably make baked potatoes all the time. Have you ever thought of stuffing them with meatballs? A baked potato needs a bit of protein to make it a truly satisfying meal and Farm Rich Meatballs are the perfect solution. Bake your potatoes and the meatballs separately, then fill the potatoes with hot meatballs, your favorite salsa, and mozzarella cheese. Put the whole thing back in the oven long enough for the cheese to melt. Top with sour cream and serve immediately. Just like that, plain old baked potatoes became a hearty, satisfying meal.
1 jar salsa
1 carton sour cream
Extra mozzarella cheese
- How To Bake a Potato – Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wash potatoes and pierce with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, slice down the middle, and use a spoon to create a space in the middle of the potato.
- Meanwhile, arrange meatballs in a single layer on a baking sheet and place on middle rack of preheated oven. Bake half bag for 20–21 minutes or full bag for 28–29 minutes.
- Spoon 3–4 meatballs and desired amount of salsa onto each baked potato. Top with desired amount of sour cream, and sprinkle on shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place back in 350ºF oven for one minute to allow cheese to melt. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy.