Meatball Sub On A Stick
- 10 minutes Prep Time
- 15 minutes Cook Time
- Medium Level
Introducing the newest, go-to game day snack hack: Meatball Sub on a Stick – the convenient way to eat a game day favorite without the hassle of kitchen time or plates to clean up!
1 Package Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
Biscuit dough, pre-made
Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Trim pre-made biscuit dough into long pieces (about 2 inches wide).
- Roll the dough into a long, snake-like piece. Poke the skewer through one side of the dough. Slide a pre-cooked meatball (ensure that you cook the meatballs as directed first) onto the skewer and next to the dough.
- Wrap the dough around the meatball. The dough should look like it’s giving the meatball a hug.
- Slide another meatball onto the skewer and continue to wrap the dough around the second meatball.
- Continue adding meatballs onto the skewer and wrapping dough around them until your skewer is full and the dough is creating an S-shape.
- Depending on the directions for your pre-made dough, you will need to bake them in the oven accordingly.
- With 2 minutes left until dough is fully cooked, remove subs from the oven and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and basil. Place back in the oven for the remaining 2 minutes of directed dough cook time.
- Remove from oven, serve warm with marinara sauce and enjoy!