Mozzarella Caprese Bites
- 5 mins Prep time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Easy Level
This Mozzarella Caprese Bites appetizer makes an awesome after school snack, or party fare. It is everything you want in a snack, with something fresh and tasty, tons of flavor, various textures, and it is super easy to make. It takes only a few minutes to put together.
5 Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
10 slices of cucumber
10 slices of roma tomato
10 basil leaves
1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Bake or fry Mozzarella Sticks according to package directions.
- Wash and slice cucumber and tomatoes.
- Assemble by placing a cucumber down first, putting a tomato slice on top, followed by a fresh basil leaf.
- Cut your Mozzarella Sticks in half, and place half on each caprese bite.
- Skewer with toothpicks, and drizzle balsamic glaze or reduction on top.