Mozzarella Stick Caprese Panini
- 5 mins Prep Time
- 15 mins Cook Time
- Easy Level
These Mozzarella Stick Caprese Paninis are made of extra crunchy, cheese-filled mozzarella sticks inside a freshly grilled panini with tomatoes and basil. The best part? They’re ready in under 20 minutes.
4 Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
2 slices panini bread
2 TBSP olive oil
1 Roma tomato
6 fresh basil leaves
- Bake the Mozzarella Sticks in the oven at 450°F for approximately 9 minutes.
- Brush 1 side of each piece of bread with olive oil. Place it oil-side-down on a panini press.
- Slice the Roma tomato, dab the excess moisture with a paper towel, and add it to the top of the bread slice.
- When the baked Mozzarella Sticks are cool enough to handle, slice them in half and place them cheese-side down on top of the tomatoes. Top with basil, then add the second slice of bread, oil-side-up.
- Press the panini lid down and cook until the top is golden-brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to carefully remove the panini, slice it in half, and serve with Farm Rich Avocado Slices if desired. Enjoy!