Mozzarella Stick & Pepperoni Pizza Puff Dippers
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 10 mins Cook Time
- Medium Level
These Mozzarella Stick & Pepperoni Pizza Puff Dippers are made using Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks. Breaded, seasoned to perfection, and filled with gooey mozzarella cheese, they are a perfect starting point for this quick and easy snack.
1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
1 box Puff pastry sheets
Deli slices of pepperoni
1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Arrange Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes (full bag).
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 3-inch squares. Place them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Arrange one slice of pepperoni and a Mozzarella Stick in the center of each square
- Next, fold the two opposite corners of the pastry sheet together, so that they meet in the center of the Mozzarella Stick. Use your fingers and a little bit of water to pinch the dough, sealing the edges closed. Toothpicks are also helpful in making sure that the dippers do not open while in the oven. Puff pastry expands quickly which is why it’s best to keep an eye on them during the baking process.
- Brush the top of each puff pastry with egg wash and top them off with a generous sprinkle of Italian seasonings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve Mozzarella Stick and Pepperoni Pizza Puff Dippers warm and with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.