Pressure Cooker Coconut Curry Meatballs & Cauliflower
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Medium Level
Pressure cooker lovers rejoice! We’ve got a tasty and easy Coconut Curry Meatballs & Cauliflower recipe that’s bound to impress your guests.
2 TBSP Olive Oil
2 TBSP Curry Powder
1, Sliced Thin Large Shallot
2, minced Garlic Clove
1 13.66oz Can Unsweetened Lite Coconut Milk
1-8oz. Can Tomato Sauce
1 TBSP Sugar
24 Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1/4 Cup, Loosely Packed, Roughly Chopped Cilantro Leaves
1 Medium Head, Cut Into Large Chunks Cauliflower
- Cut the shallot into thin slices, mince the garlic, cut the cauliflower into large chunks, and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Turn your instant pot onto the sauté function. Add the olive oil. Once hot, add the curry and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 more minutes, until just soft.
- Turn off the sauté function and stir in the coconut milk, tomato sauce, and sugar. Add the Farm Rich Meatballs carefully to avoid splashing. Top with the chunks of cauliflower.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set to pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. Do a 10 minute natural release, then a quick release.
- Serve the curry over rice or noodles, if desired, and top with chopped fresh cilantro.