Pressure Cooker Coconut Curry Meatballs & Cauliflower
- 15 minutes Prep Time
- 15 minutes Cook Time
- Medium Level
Pressure cooker lovers rejoice! We’ve got a tasty and easy Coconut Curry Meatballs & Cauliflower recipe that’s bound to impress your guests.
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp curry powder
1 sliced thin large shallot
2 minced garlic cloves
1, 13.5 oz can unsweetened lite coconut milk
1, 8oz. can tomato sauce
1 Tbsp sugar
24 Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs
1/4 cup, loosely packed, roughly chopped cilantro leaves
1 medium head cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- Cut the shallot into thin slices, mince the garlic, cut the cauliflower into large chunks, and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Turn your instant pot onto the sauté function.
- Add the olive oil.
- Once hot, add the curry and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 more minutes, until just soft.
- Turn off the sauté function and stir in the coconut milk, tomato sauce, and sugar.
- Add the Farm Rich Meatballs carefully to avoid splashing.
- Top with the chunks of cauliflower.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set to pressure cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Do a 10 minute natural release, then a quick release.
- Serve the curry over rice or noodles.
- If desired, and top with chopped fresh cilantro.