Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding with Salty Pecan Caramel Sauce
- 20 Mins. Prep Time
- 60 Mins. Cook Time
- Medium Level
A comfort food classic with Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks and special sauce, whipped cream, and more feel-good flavor.
30 Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks, cut into three pieces each (10 cups)
2 cups half and half
2 large eggs
1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
½ cup packed dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup golden raisins
Powdered sugar for garnish
Salty Pecan Caramel Sauce (makes about 2 cups)
½ cup butter
1 ¼ cups dark brown sugar
½ cup whipping cream
½ cup chopped roasted and salted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare an 11×7-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the half and half, eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract together.
- Fold in raisins and cubed Farm Rich® Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and bake until tester inserted in the center comes out clean (about 30 to 40 minutes).
- Serve warm with Salty Pecan Caramel Sauce and dusted with powdered sugar.
Salty Pecan Caramel Sauce Directions:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat whisk butter and brown sugar together until the butter melts.
- Whisk in cream and keep stirring until the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans